8th International Conference on Experimental and Numerical Flow and Heat Transfer (ENFHT 2023)
The previous event in this conference series, ENFHT 2022, was held Virtually on April 07-09, 2022. ENFHT is one of the conferences that make up the World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT). Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Yunus Tansu Aksoy
for the paper entitled: “Spreading Dynamics of Al2O3-Water Nanofluid Droplets Impacting On a Smooth Flat Surface”
- Chang Zhao
for the paper entitled: “Experiment and Molecular Dynamics Analysis on Enhanced Evaporation of Silver Nanofluids under Light Irradiation“
- Mohammad Hamdan
for the paper entitled: “Effect of Air Flow Direction on Forced Convection Over a Single Fin“
MHMT’22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT’22) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 7th World Congress on Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer (MHMT'22) is available in the link below.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference