Dr. Sunny Ri Li
Dr. Sunny Ri Li is currently a professor at The University of British Columbia (UBC), Okanagan campus. He is the director of UBC Thermal Management and Multiphase Flows Lab, the Chair of CSME Heat Transfer Committee, and the Canadian Delegate on The Assembly for International Heat Transfer Conferences. His research around the fluid dynamics of multiphase flows and heat transfer involved in high-heat-flux cooling technologies and applications, with particular focus on the cooling and thermal management for microelectronics and power electronics. Before joining UBC, he was a research scientist in the Electronics Cooling Lab at the Global Research Center of General Electric, Schenectady, New York. He received his MASc and Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from University of Toronto in 2004 and 2008, respectively.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference